Sutherland has an exciting opportunity for a “Client Engagement Partner” to join our Telecommunications practice. The Client Engagement Partner will play a significant role in the business, building and maintaining relationships with the world’s best clients, serving as the client’s “guide” on their business transformation journey.
The Client Engagement Partner will build a strong consultative relationship with assigned client(s) at the chief executive level, serving as a trusted advisor and the primary face to the account. He/She will be the central point-of-contact on the account, building a strong foundation and partnership between Sutherland and our client(s).
This individual will establish and execute on multi-year business development and delivery objectives, revenue growth, profitability of the assigned P&L (totaling approximately $25M), customer satisfaction and end to end delivery management for the assigned client(s).
The Client Engagement Partner will grow existing services and expand new business solutions across the full breadth of the Sutherland portfolio of offerings, including digital transformation, IT, customer engagement, and business process transformation services. He/She will build customer loyalty through continuous improvement and focused innovation initiatives as part of a multi-year strategic account plan.
The Client Engagement Partner will thoroughly understand the client’s business, both strategic and tactical, including themes and underlying issues, and will align Sutherland’s current and future capabilities to create client opportunity and solve business problems.
This key role will have full global responsibility and accountability for the named account(s), including oversight of geographically disbursed business development, solutions and delivery teams in order to deliver full lifecycle solutions and services.
· The ideal candidate will have an MBA or MS degree with around two years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm.
· Must have experience driving digital transformation projects.
· Must have highly developed customer relations and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively consult and influence senior executives. Able to provide verifiable references.
· Must have proven ability to contribute to business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
· Must have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively vertically and horizontally both internally and in client organizations. Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
· Must have very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading business trends.
· Must have strong problem-solving ability with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
· Must demonstrate flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
· Must be capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
· Must be detail-oriented and able to develop, execute, lead, and maintain complex projects, programs, and assignments.
· The Client Engagement Partner’s performance and actions must be perfectly aligned with the Sutherland core competencies and values.