SUTHERLAND HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS OVERVIEW:
Sutherland Healthcare Solutions is a leading provider of Process Transformation Services to the Healthcare industry. Our solutions encompass a comprehensive suite of platform enabled back-office services that span the Payer and Provider workflow from claims processing and receivables management to patient admission and charge capture. We collaborate with Healthcare organizations utilizing a unique and flexible blended shore approach. Our solutions are focused on increasing the operating margins and cash flow generation of our healthcare clients by deploying efficient business processes, proprietary re-engineering methodologies and technology enabled automation.
Account Manager – Healthcare Claims
Location: Houston, TX
Status: Full time with company benefits, including 17 days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, health insurance, and 401K
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Account Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of Healthcare Claims Projects, ensuring that the project runs seamlessly across multiple locations. He/she will also focus on building/maintaining Client relations and effectively managing Service Delivery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
• Prepare and present Quarterly Business Reviews with client/customer
• Constantly Identify Process Innovations to manage program efficiently
• Drive teams to exceed performance consistently
• Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
• Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction levels
• Determine training needs to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge
• Keep updated with Healthcare industry changes
• Drive profitability of the program by initiating various projects such as Six Sigma, Automations, Retention of staff
• Identify opportunities of pain points of client/customer and provide solutions to
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• BA or BS Degree
• 10 years of experience in Claims Adjudication
• 3+ years’ experience leading a Service Delivery team in a management role
• Advanced knowledge of US Healthcare
• Strong communication and diplomacy skills with a keen ability to persuade and influence client and stakeholder relationships
• Demonstrable experience and capability to manage multiple projects autonomously
LEVERAGE THE POWER OF OUR INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
Health plans who partner with Sutherland leverage the strategic advantage of a Process Transformation Services company with unparalleled expertise in the industry. With the rollout of federal healthcare legislation, the volume of individual enrollments is growing – creating an exponentially larger member base requiring new and unique customer care and wellness strategies. We combine our 30 years of acquired direct- to-consumer expertise with our integrated healthcare solutions to provide a full scope of customizable services to help provide quality customer service while maximizing operational efficiencies and minimizing medical loss ratio.
Sutherland Healthcare Solutions is not only proud to provide its clients with the best service possible, but is honored to afford top healthcare professionals the opportunity to experience a highly rewarding career. Join the Sutherland team if you are interested in support, stability, and success!