Title: Associate Manager, Contact Center Operations
Reports to: Director
FLSA status: Non-Exempt
Location: Coral Springs, FL
The Program Manager is responsible for the operational performance of the client center. Serve as the Primary contact for the client on daily operations of the center. The Program Manager is responsible for the daily oversight of the facility and leading a team of Supervisors/Team Leads, Workforce Analysts. He or She is responsible for training/quality of the teams and charged with achieving client deliverables through high performance teams. The Program Manager has significant client interaction work with the Vendor Relationship Manager and Account Manager to manage, monitor and communicate performance of the services provided by the contact center, and resolving daily operational issues. The Program Manager is accountable for all aspects of employee training, education, direction, coaching, as well as, monitoring and improving customer satisfaction.
· Monitor, track and evaluate operations’ performance based upon pre-determined Key Performance Indicators and provide personal ongoing support and feedback to Relationship Managers to ensure all client deliverables are met.
· Be a regular presence on the production floor and actively interact with Supervisors and Associates to ensure they are engaged in productive work and systems are functioning properly.
· Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials (e.g. policies, protocols, workflows, corrective action plans, process improvement plans, etc.)
· Ability to work and interact with professional as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, professional environment
· Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
· Ability to contribute to a positive team spirit and foster a positive organization culture
· Ability to embrace, drive, and manage change
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to communicate daily operational performance and issues with active participation in Quarterly Business Review meetings
· Established track record of improving performance.