Are you ready to be a part of something epic? Sutherland is hiring professionals to provide user support for one of the world's largest gaming platforms while working from your remote or home office!
This is a part-time position. Weekly hours will range between 20 and 29 depending on business needs and agent performance. There is a performance-based incentive bonus, that you may earn up to an additional $4 per hour, in addition to the hourly rate, after the successful completion of training, nesting, and your first month of production.
This is the job for you if:
- You are an experienced gamer and/or have a background in gaming technical support
- You know how to deliver great customer service
- You are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest gaming platform
- You are the "Go-To" person who helps others get the most out of their systems
- You are technically savvy and understand Routers/Streaming Video/Web Applications
- If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and troubleshooting skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of the gaming platform. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is satisfied.
Note: This position is 100% work-from-home and is only available to residents of the contiguous United States. A favorable background check is required for this position.
Our most successful candidates have:
- passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- the ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- the self-discipline and independence to work remotely from home
- familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- a demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- a minimum of one year of customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment
- minimum keyboard skills of 30 WPM (verified with typing test during application process)
- a High School Diploma/GED
Sutherland is on the lookout for the best in class. Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best? Better yet, do you already know you’re the best? We want to hear from YOU!
Minimum Home Office Requirements:
- 20-inch monitor
- Sutherland will provide a Thin Client PC with VOIP phone technology
- Plantronics brand
- Dual ear (designed to minimize audio interference from outside sources)
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Inline volume and mute controls
- Minimum Internet speeds of 5 Mbps upload and 7 Mbps download. Regardless, your connection must in all cases continuously support outstanding call quality and high speed interactive response rates while working with client tools.