Sutherland is seeking an organized and reliable person to join us as Administrative Assistant. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Administrative Assistant’s in this role get to:
- Keep things running: Coordinate, schedule, and plan meetings, travels itineraries, events, and activities; oversee supplies (Office & Kitchen) inventory and assets, submit accounting invoices, schedule service wth facilities and act as receptionist.
- Keep Sutherland aligned: Ensure compliance to standard procedures and policies; maintain proper filing of papers and documents.
- Be the point-of-contact: Coordinate with vendors and other departmental members to ensure proper management of events and supplies, create relationship with landlord and current vendors.
- Support the team: Attend to requests from programs and departments to help streamline logistics. Liason with Onboarding, Onboarding new employees, maintaining new employee files, create photo I.D's and security badges, order background checks.
- Support Hiring Managers: Review program needs and submit Service Order requests.
- Safeguard sensitive Information: Both written and verbal. Utilize discretion in all matters.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Reliability in following through with commitments and responsibilities
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Ability to work in MS Office
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Shorthand skills preferred.
- Notary Public preferred