Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and energetic environment? Do you have what it takes to provide customers with superior service and support by using your active listening and questioning skills? Do you have a firm understanding of, or desire to learn, technology and communication devices to help customers with their internet service?
Yes? We NEED you!
Sutherland’s Work-At-Home division is currently hiring for customer-focused individuals just like you!
Note! These full-time positions are 100% work-from-home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States.
As a Customer Support Representative you work with a supportive, service-oriented team. We take our job and our customers seriously and are looking for only the best consultants. Here’s what is expected from all of our consultants:
- Answer inbound calls from customers to assist with questions about products, services, answer basic programming questions, or troubleshoot issues
- Educate customers about a product or service they currently have
- Offer customers solutions through other products and services that would help to meet their needs using a service-to-sales approach
- Use active listening and probing question skills to help troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues
- Verify customer account information and update necessary information, as needed
- Access the company databases and provide instructions to customers to determine the root cause of their problem
- Multi-task and interact with other departments to resolve customer needs, check status of work orders, and schedule appointments and service calls
- Ensure customer needs are met with follow-up calls and communications Handle multiple tasks simultaneously while creating an exceptional caller experience
- Driven for success and comfortable working independently
- Attend job-related training, refresher training, updates, and cross training
- Participate in team meetings and individual team meetings
- Read and stay up-to-date with reference materials, announcements, promotions, changes, specials, policies, and other company business
- Extensive paid training
- Unlimited advancement opportunities
- Performance bonuses
- Sales incentives
- Unique recognition programs
Does this sound like your dream job? It should, because it is! Join our supportive team to receive:
To be eligible for this position, you need:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Basic PC keyboarding skills, basic Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contact technical support experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
- CRM application experience (preferred, but not required)
- Service to sales experience (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Access speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- A headset that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- *Preferred: Logitech USB H570e, Jabra UC Voice 150, or Microsoft Life Chat LX-6000 for Business