Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and energetic environment? Do you have what it takes to provide customers with superior service and support by using your active listening and questioning skills? Do you have a firm understanding of, or desire to learn, technology and communication devices to help customers with their internet service?
Yes? We NEED you!
Sutherland’s Work-At-Home division is currently hiring for customer-focused individuals just like you!
Note! These full-time positions are 100% work-from-home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States.
As a Customer Support Representative, you work with a supportive, service-oriented team. We take our job and our customers seriously and are looking for only the best consultants. Here’s what is expected from all of our consultants:
• Answer inbound calls from customers to assist with questions about products, services, answer basic programming questions, or troubleshoot issues
• Educate customers about a product or service they currently have
• Offer customers solutions through other products and services that would help to meet their needs using a service-to-sales approach
• Use active listening and probing question skills to help troubleshoot and resolve customer technical issues
• Verify customer account information and update necessary information, as needed
• Access the company databases and provide instructions to customers to determine the root cause of their problem
• Multi-task and interact with other departments to resolve customer needs, check status of work orders, and schedule appointments and service calls
• Ensure customer needs are met with follow-up calls and communications Handle multiple tasks simultaneously while creating an exceptional caller experience
• Driven for success and comfortable working independently
• Attend job-related training, refresher training, updates, and cross training
• Participate in team meetings and individual team meetings
• Read and stay up-to-date with reference materials, announcements, promotions, changes, specials, policies, and other company business
• Extensive paid training
• Unlimited advancement opportunities
• Performance bonuses
• Sales incentives
• Unique recognition programs
For the January 14, 2018 class, we are looking for consultants to work within the 11:00am ET - 9:00pm ET time frame from Sunday - Thursday. You will be off every Friday and Saturday. You must be available to attend training and work during those hours.
Does this sound like your dream job? It should, because it is!
To be eligible for this position, you need:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Basic PC keyboarding skills, basic Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Direct client contact technical support experience (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
- CRM application experience (preferred, but not required)
- Service to sales experience (preferred, but not required)
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Access speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download – the faster the better! *Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Two monitors
- A headset that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- *Preferred: Logitech USB H570e, Jabra UC Voice 150, or Microsoft Life Chat LX-6000 for Business