Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Prepare materials to be scanned
· Conduct basic quality assurance tests of scanning equipment.
· Analyze scanned data to determine accuracy and integrity.
· Track and assist to resolve any problems when they occur in the imaging system.
· Retrieve and produce documents requested from imaging system
· Perform special research related to the data on request.
· 1 year of related experience preferred
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required
· Strong organization and communication skills, able to function within a team environment
· Ability to verify and validate that materials are complete
· Able to meet daily quotas and deadlines
· Exceptionally keen eye for details is required
· Skills in Internet, basic PC and keyboarding skills
· Experience with KOFAX Capture software a plus
· Willingness and ability to adhere to Sutherland’s policies and procedures