Sutherland is in need of experienced Insurance Advisors to join our dynamic team. If you are a self-motivated, team-oriented and career-oriented person who seeks to achieve a high level of success, then do not miss this opportunity! We provide paid training to prepare you for success in this position. Our industry-leading benefits are just one way that we invest in our team to enhance your phenomenal career opportunities at Sutherland.
As an Insurance Advisor, you will be responsible for providing professional presentations to Fortune 500 companies over the phone. Advisors also gather pertinent information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding the product and sales process.
As an Insurance Advisor you will also have the opportunity to:
- Handle outbound and inbound phone calls to offer and effectively close insurance quotes
- Manage outbound follow-up calls to qualified prospects
- Accurately process quote and sale information in systems
- Verify accuracy of supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received
- Collect payment and bind coverage
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Active Virginia (Or other resident State) Life and Health insurance license,
- Property and Casualty insurance license, or Personal Lines insurance license
- Two or more years of Sales experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with POS applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Bilingualism a plus
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, organized and prompt. We’re looking for someone who will be here, on time, for every shift, ready to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.