Sutherland Mortgage Services
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a multi-national technology-enabled BPO (business process outsource) services enterprise providing integrated Platform-based and Analytics enabled business-cycle support solutions for major Industry Verticals and global industry leaders. Headquartered in Rochester, N.Y., Sutherland is one of the world’s largest pure-play BPO companies employing over 30,000 professionals across 33 global delivery centers and business operations located in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, India, the Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, Bulgaria, Egypt, and the United Kingdom.
As a division of Sutherland Global Services, Sutherland Mortgage Services is one of the only premier mortgage process management companies with a complete menu of component and end-to-end mortgage services.
Our executive leadership team has over 25 years average experience running large scale mortgage platforms for the top players in the industry. We employ over 1,500 mortgage professionals with significant experience in mortgage processing, underwriting, closing, servicing, and auditing mortgages today.
We invite you to apply to join our team of “Mortgage Bankers Serving Mortgage Bankers”. You will receive dedicated training, career path planning, competitive compensation and our commitment to provide you a career in mortgage banking, not just a job.___________________________________________________________________________________
The Reporting Analyst will be directly responsible for creating, managing and distributing monthly, weekly and daily operational reports in coordination with technical development and various business functional groups within the organization and focus on ongoing process improvements and initiatives.Job Description
- Create and ensure the timely delivery of daily operational reports to all necessary parties
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the mortgage originations business model and competitive/benchmark landscape; recommend and drive best practice adoption
- Manage communications with internal leadership teams within the organization to identify requirements and scope of reporting projects and needs
- Create and maintain reports using excel
- Prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Identify opportunities to use data to develop new strategies and improve processes
- Utilize knowledge of Excel and other optimization methods to perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Work with key business partners to capture requirements and conceptualize solutions
- Work with technical groups to create, implement, solutions and maintain reporting processes
- Conduct acceptance testing of reporting solutions
- Participate in emergency reporting requirements as needed by senior management
- Maintain confidentiality
- Create and deliver Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Critical thinking skills and ability to solve problems; detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and follow through
- Four-year College degree preferred
- Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Minimum of 5 years related Reporting experience
- Minimum of 3 years Mortgage experience
- Extraordinary proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio and SharePoint.
- Excellent communication skills to work with business leadership teams
- Planning, Organizing and Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
- Ability to handle dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in presenting data to senior leaders