Job ID / Title:
Sutherland Mortgage Services is hiring experienced Mortgage Loan Processors. The Loan Processor will handle a file from the time a complete package is received into processing until the time the file reaches a conclusive decision. The Mortgage Loan Processor needs to be conversant with all the facts of a loan application and have current experience managing a pipeline of loans throughout the origination process.
- Reviewing the complete file and ensuring the various documents in the file are in sync with the all the others and the loan application on the system.
- Ensure all the borrower details, case numbers, loan number and critical information are matching on all the documents.
- Pulling information from prescribed websites.
- Making calls to initiate and follow up on third party vendor services.
- Manager the document management system to show only relevant documents and correct names.
- Filling the checklist created internally by the organization in order to ensure that the key details and key numbers are captured on the checklist; also explaining the methodology used to arrive at those numbers.
- Understanding the loan submission requirements before actual submission to ensure 1 touch approvals.
- Keeping a track of the timeline’s ETA (Expected Turn Around) and ensuring prompt follow-up for the loan decision upon expiry of the ETA.
- Following up on the status of the services ordered to ensure minimum time lag from order to receipt.
- Follow up on status of items pending from Onshore counterpart (Borrower calling activities)
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High School diploma or GED; College degree preferred.
- Should have good computer handling skills, well versed with keyboard shortcuts and able to identify new ways to complete a task in less time.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with mortgage rates.
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, organized and prompt. We’re looking for someone who will be here, on time, for every shift, ready to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
If this sounds like you, don’t hesitate!