Sutherland Global Services Inc is seeking a Vice President, Senior Client Partner in the Technology Vertical to perform the following job duties.
Create strategy to meet and exceed planned revenue and gross margin targets by:
- Leading global teams and being a trusted advisor to fortune 100/500 organizations to help them achieve their growth and transformation goals
- Creating Annual Operating Plans and performing budgeting, costing, resource and financial planning, Capex, Opex planning and direct execution.
- Meeting all client Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements, including achieving target Net Promoter Score for the client and the highest level of reference ability.
- Translating these goals to the account team to drive strategic growth within the key client accounts by an additional $20M in next 18 months over and above the current $20M.
Create and execute strategy to achieve faster revenue growth than the competition by:
- Identifying and creating new business opportunities as a result of client access/engagement and industry and client knowledge.
- Developing business cases as necessary as new opportunities arise. Aligning all stakeholders for new business opportunities with keen focus on financial, people matters and organizational matters.
- Deeply understanding client contracts and commitments and managing delivery against the contract.
- Performing division based marketing to increase penetration within the client space to increase revenue.
Oversee and lead key global strategic accounts and executive senior client partner for key accounts:
- Build strategic relationships with senior stakeholders on the client side
- Understand the clients’ business, challenges, pain points and share Sutherlands capabilities to help alleviate their pain
- Provide insights and value to the clients’ businesses beyond just labor arbitrage by deploying automation, analytics to the ‘day-to-day’ operations
Lead Global Service Delivery teams for delivering services from multiple global locations and 950+ global headcount.
Plan and manage more than $35 million Profit & Loss of the business function which includes improving Operational Efficiency by:
- Bolstering financial health of all Sutherland’s/client’s programs globally
- Driving negotiation and signing of the Master Services Agreement and all associated statements of work.
- Working with Service Delivery Head to drive key efficiency, location and cost containment decisions to ensure maximum positive impact for Sutherland and client.
Creating and reviewing Program and Project Plan, Scheduling, Task allocation, resource planning and allocation, resource leveling, critical path identification, manage schedule slack.
Responsible for the ultimate success and satisfaction of internal and external customers and partners by communicating and working collaboratively with project teams, customers, legal & sales functions, and subject matter experts to bring the right resources to the client.
- Identifying and engaging with client to foster key relationships to drive Corporate Social Responsibility, impact sourcing and other strategic engagements.
- Identifying and delivering value added services to help meet customer’s goals.
- Translating customer business plans and proposals to the business development team to drive profitability and business growth.
Act as the centralized client point-of contact and as the primary executive face to the account by:
- Maintaining high level of communication and connection with the customer at all levels of management.
- Including the C-Level executives by sustaining regular communication with client management.
- Organizing regular status meetings with the Business Development teams and other teams.
Manage customer expectations by ensuring client expectations are met, perform status meeting to provide the visibility to the client on projects executed, take corrective actions, if necessary.
Proactively review and align business strategy to meet the goals of the client and Sutherland account team, including Account Managers, Program Managers and Project Managers.
Bachelor’s Degree (or educ. equiv.) in Engineering or Computer Science plus 15 years of experience in operations and business transformation including at least 5 years at the executive level.
Experience must include at least 5 years’ experience managing client accounts of more than $10 million, sales and client relationship management, leading operations management, process reengineering and improvements, and resource management and experience generating, developing, identifying, validating, qualifying and closing of leads in the Business Process Management - Finance and Accounting, Procurement, After Market Services, Analytics, Social Media, BPaaS, IT and Onshore Re-engineering space. Six Sigma Black Belt Certification and Six Sigma Trainer experience is required.