Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will manage the performance of their team from both a quality and operational standpoint while working in the Chesapeake, VA contact center.
We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
An Operations Manager in this role gets to:
Manage the Contact Center Operations: Daily operations management and decision-making with a focus on meeting the Client business objectives as required.
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and exceed expectations
Empower the workforce: Determine training needs to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge
Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
Improve the company: Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency
Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Three or more years of process transformation experience
- Three years of contact center operations and management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Act with ownership, accountability, and urgency
- Demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- The ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications