Sutherland is searching for exceptional Customer Service Consultants to join our team! We are looking for motivated and passionate people who have the skills and enthusiasm to make a lasting impact on each and every customer we support daily. We not only provide outstanding service to our client’s customers, we invest in our team members and help build careers. If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a fulfilling career within an expanding company, apply today!
We Will Give You:
A workplace that is never boring. An opportunity to make someone’s day, every day.
Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity.
chance to work with people who will become your second family
Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
You’re new career will entail:
Providing Education: Communicating service or product information including responses to inquiries and questions about the program.
Identifying, Investigate, and Resolve Issues: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, investigate potential solutions, resolve issues, and exceed expectations.
Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
Improve the company: Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency.
Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction.
Our most successful candidates will
· High school diploma or GED
· One or more years of Customer Service experience required
· Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls, E-Mails, and Web Inquiries
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
· Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
· Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required