Are you looking for a job in a fast-paced and energetic environment while working from the comfort of your home? Do you have what it takes to provide customers with superior service and support by using your active listening and questioning skills?
Yes? We NEED you!
Sutherland’s Work-at-Home division is currently hiring customer-focused individuals just like you to work from the comfort of your own home!
As a Customer Support Representative, you work with a supportive, service-oriented team. We take our job and our customers seriously and are looking for only the best consultants. Here’s what is expected from our consultants:
- Answer inbound calls, chats, and/or emails from customers to assist with questions about products and services and/or provide customers with technical support
- Educate customers about a product or service they currently have
- Use active listening and probing question skills to help resolve customer issues
- Verify customer account information and update necessary information, as needed
- Access the internal company databases and provide instructions to customers to determine the root cause of issues they may have
- Multi-task and interact with other departments to resolve customer needs, check status of requests, and schedule appointments
- Ensure customer needs are met with follow-up calls and communications
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously while creating an exceptional customer experience
- Work independently and be driven for success
- Attend job-related training, refresher training, updates, and cross training
- Participate in team meetings and individual team meetings
- Read and stay up-to-date with reference materials, announcements, promotions, changes, specials, policies, and other company business
Does this sound like your dream job? It should, because it is!
Join our supportive team to receive:
- Extensive paid training
- Unlimited advancement opportunities
- Performance bonuses
- Unique recognition programs
To be eligible for this position, you need:
- You must possess a minimum of 4 CXC/GCE subjects inclusive of English Language or U.S. High School diploma or GED.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills, basic Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications
- CRM application experience (preferred, but not required)
Working from home is easiest when you are equipped with everything that you need!
If hired, Sutherland provides you with:
- A computer that meets the standard requirements to support the designated program.
- Two computer monitors
- A USB, noise-cancelling microphone
If hired, you must provide:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Access speeds of 5 Mbps upload and 7 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- *Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
Sutherland is a drug free workplace, including our work-from-home positions.