● Create high-quality user experience deliverables that bring our AI ideas to life.
● Lead the design of the platform within the product development lifecycle while partnering with product and engineering to push ideas from concept through to the delivery of production functionality. Delivery primarily involves researching and designing the user experience, including the visual and conversational elements of the user interface.
● Provide thought leadership in the area of building AI-driven conversational experiences, drawing on your experience and ingenuity to level-up both what and how we deliver.Support initiatives to build prototypes, create documentation and other assets to support the sales process.
● 3+ years of experience delivering successful and innovative consumer-facing products with your fingerprints all over them - we want to hear about how you were unwilling to to make your problems your customers’ problems and you’re proud of what you’ve accomplished.
● Strong, well rounded portfolio (e.g., GitHub, Behance, personal website) that showcases the required areas of experience
● UX, UI, IxD, research, visual design and prototyping skills.
● Writing skills: Conversational design requires playing well with words, phrases, grammar, punctuation, intonation, etc.
● Hunger & Curiosity: You have an insatiable desire to grow and explore and raise the bar in building AI-driven and conversational experiences.
● Eagerness to embrace the unknown and inspire new ways of thinking
● Ownership mindset: Reliable, takes pride in the quality of their work
● Prior experience across different working environments, including: agency/dev shop, enterprise, startups and innovation divisions
● Familiarity with chatbot/IVR development: Amazon Lex, Google API.AI, meya.ai, Watson, etc.
● Prior experience with ML/AI development, big data analytics and applications, and messaging apps and platforms
● Eligibility to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
● Availability for global and domestic travel
● Must have experience or flexibility to work with distributed teams across multiple time zones
● Role is located in San Francisco