We’re now hiring Life and Health Insurance Advisors who are friendly, sales-minded, down-to-earth and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive pay, health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities, and employee recognition programs.
To exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding customer service and sales support.
Like the sound of it? Then keep reading!
Sutherland’s Work-At-Home division is currently hiring for customer-focused individuals just like you!
Note! These full-time positions are 100% work-from-home and are only available to residents of the contiguous United States.
This is the job for you if:
- You can gather vital information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding products and the sales process.
- You are highly driven and sales minded.
- You can manage outbound follow-up calls to qualified prospects.
- You can cultivate strong relationships with customers by consistently using the prescribed sales process.
- You are detailed-oriented and can verify the accuracy of supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received.
Don’t have your Life and Health insurance license? Not to worry – you will receive unmatched support to help pass your licensing exams before your first day.
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and sales minded mentality, while developing your expertise in all aspects of customer service and sales. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Our most successful candidates have:
- Passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- Thrive in a sales driven environment
- The ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- A demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- Flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- Basic PC keyboarding skills (30+ WPM), basic Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- High School diploma or GED
Sutherland is on the lookout for the best in class. Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best? Better yet, do you already know you’re the best?
We want to hear from YOU!
Working from home is easiest when you are equipped with everything that you need! You must have:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Access speeds of 1 Mbps upload and 5 Mbps download – the faster the better!
- *Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- 1 monitor
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- *Preferred: Logitech USB H570e, Jabra UC Voice 150, or Microsoft Life Chat LX-6000 for Business
- Sutherland will provide you with:
- A hard phone to take calls
- A headset to use with the hard phone
- A second monitor (this program requires two)
Schedule and Training Options
There are two shift windows available to choose from and you must be available to work during those time frames. (Times listed are in Eastern Time.)
- Morning Shift: Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm; Saturday from 9:00am-5:00pm; Off on Sunday. Select a second day off on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Training will run from March 19 – April 20; Monday – Friday between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm. Training is 100% mandatory to attend in its entirety.
- Evening Shift: Monday-Friday from 12:00pm-10:00pm; Saturday from 9:00am-5:00pm; Off on Sunday. Select a second day off on either Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Training will run from March 19 – April 20; Monday – Friday between the hours of 1:00pm – 10:00pm. Training is 100% mandatory to attend in its entirety.
Sutherland is a drug free workplace, including our work-from-home positions.