Job ID / Title:
Sr. Professional - Account Management (Customer Experience Manager)
Sutherland is seeking an organized and reliable person to join us as a Customer Experience Manager. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Customer Experience Managers in this role get to:
- Collect and analyze customer feedback that comes through internal and external channels so that we can identify and act on every opportunity - and so that you can champion the voice of the customer.
- Ensure compliance with key initiatives, tracking complaints, reporting on status, and manage projects that result in identified issues being prevented or mitigated for future customers,
- Cause a measurable reduction in negative comments by tracking and ensuring the dissemination of best practices that result in positive customer experience
- Create a quantifiable increase in Customer Experience. This critical team member will also collaborate with other team members and the business to improve results.
- Ability to take ownership of customer feedback and take action to prevent or mitigate them before they affect any other customers.
- Track and report monthly KPIs Team
- Track and report CX Pillars quarterly
- Ad Hoc requests for data, special reports, and analysis from a variety of departments to help them focus on opportunities for improvement or celebrations of success
- Monitor and take action on Customer Surveys
- Manage & create projects/initiatives – track data and identify trends
- Help identify potential value-added projects
- Participate in the sourcing, attracting, selection, onboarding, and managing of interns
- Engage in onboarding, training, and developing of CX interns
- Escalate opportunities for quick wins when a new pattern of issues emerge
Our most successful candidates will:
- Be creative, proactive, and have a bias for action.
- Have experience with marketing, organizational development, psychology, or customer experience.
- Have exceptional project leadership skills, an eye for details, and good-old-fashioned common sense.
- Have experience aggregating and analyzing customer feedback is preferred, but prior experience collecting and analyzing information or data is a foundational requirement.
- Have ability to inspire others to action and to influence without authority is absolutely necessary.
- Have ability to create Customer Journey Maps, Employee Journey Maps, identify opportunities for improved process or design.
- Have a passion for learning/learning agile
- Have excellent written communication skills
- Have good computer skills: working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Have exceptional research skills
- Exude a professional demeanor and appearance
- Have attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Be able to function in a fluid environment, with fast change, and fast prototyping and design
- Degree in Marketing, Organizational Development, Psychology, Customer Experience, or a related field is preferred, but not required
- Previous track record of success in customer experience management may be substituted for education