At Sutherland, we are committed in creating a dynamic work environment that is professionally challenging and personally rewarding. Our team is composed of goal-oriented and strategic-thinking individuals and we are looking to add an Account Manager for Mortgage (Collections) who will establish and create strategies that will enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency.
If you are an Account Manager looking for a global career, do not miss this opportunity!
As a Mortgage Account Manager, you will set the path to success by managing performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction. You are also expected to:
· Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand their needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations;
· Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations that would impact the bottom line;
· Identify the training needs that will equip the staff with fundamental skills and knowledge;
· Have a thorough understanding of the various system tools and operational procedures utilized within the program;
· Collaborate with stakeholders on a regular basis for changes on promotions and updates; and
· Conduct all defined and required process compliance and adherence to all team members, partners and third party providers.
· Earned a Bachelor’s Degree in any field
· At least 6 years of work experience in the same industry (with 2-3yrs of management experience)
· Work experience in Collections/Mortgage/Financial
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent working knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated leadership skills