Sutherland is seeking a reliable and technical person to join us as IT Specialist. The IT Specialist oversees the delivery of world-class customer support and service in maintaining and repairing desktops, laptops, applications, and mobile devices. We are a group of hard-working and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Specialists in this role get to:
- Enable the workforce: Support and maintain technological and security infrastructures; Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair desktop and laptop computer systems, computer peripherals and various mobile devices (phones and tablets) running Android, Apple and Microsoft operating systems
- Help others: Use the guidance of company policy, information security, IT department leadership and professional experience to creatively deliver support and solutions to our user base, while providing a positive customer experience
- Support the team: Assist SMEs, Technical Communications Office, and all functional IT groups in the build out, ongoing support, critical incidents, and ramp down of all Service Delivery programs in the site and organization, as well as some corporate employee and remote support.
- Improve the company: Work alongside Service Delivery, and other IT team members, to move/add/change service delivery programs; Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Three to five years of experience in supporting corporate technology infrastructure
- Working knowledge of concepts such as DNS, DHCP, GPO and various network troubleshooting tools
- A+ and/or Net+ Certifications, and/or relevant certifications preferred
- Pro-active approach in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Customer-oriented approach in managing communications and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Creative and resourceful approach in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Reliability in following through with commitments and responsibilities