Sutherland is seeking candidates to be part of a high-performance team of consumer sales representatives for a major mobility & home services provider. We are looking for reliable individuals who can dynamically react to changing requirements and situations. The people who fill this role should be capable of building relationships with prospective customers and gaining clarity on their needs to leverage existing knowledge and promotions to find a sales solution for them. Consistency & coach ability are the two hallmarks of a successful consumer sales representative.
Consumer Sales Representatives in this role get to:
- Build relationships: Speak with callers from a wide range of backgrounds to tailor a mobile & home services solution for them.
- Uncover prospective customers’ needs: Pursue an in-depth line of inquiry with their callers to make sure that they can provide the right solution to their situation.
- Impact the lives of their customers: A custom fit solution helps the customer resolve more than just entertainment needs.
- Take part in a dynamic workplace: The mobility & home services industry is constantly changing with changing promotions and new equipment providing a challenging and vibrant workplace.
- Seek opportunities for development: We constantly seek the development of new leaders from within our program to help build the future of Sutherland!
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred