Job ID / Title:
Technical Service Representatives
Customer Service Internet
Sault Sainte Marie
Old Garden River Rd
We’re now hiring Technical Customer Service Representatives who are friendly, down-to-earth and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the needs of our customers.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive paid health benefits, paid top-notch training, promote-from-within advancement opportunities and employee recognition programs.
To exceed client and company expectations by answering inbound calls to provide outstanding customer service and technical support.
Sounds like a breeze? Then keep reading!
This is the job for you if:
- You can execute on delivering a great customer experience
- You are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest computer or mobile phone platform.
- You are the "Go-To" person who helps others get the most out of their Products and Services
- You are technically savvy and understand Operating Systems/Streaming Video/Web Applications
- You can handle multiple call types, i.e. billing issues, internet connectivity, and hardware technical support
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and troubleshooting skills, while developing your expertise in all aspects of customer service and technology. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Our most successful candidates have:
- passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- the ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- a demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- minimum keyboard skills of 25WPM (verified with typing test during application process)
- High School diploma or GED
Sutherland is on the lookout for the best in class. Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best? Better yet, do you already know you’re the best?
We want to hear from YOU!