At Sutherland, we are not only proud to provide our clients with excellent service, but we are honored to afford top Healthcare professionals highly rewarding careers. Join our team if you are interested in support, stability, and success! Our benefits include:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Four comprehensive medical plans, dental, and vision at a shared cost model
- 401(k), disability, and life insurance
- Recognition programs and rewards
- Plus much more!
- Professional agents answer inbound calls from potential new customers who have expressed an interest in new or additional products and services. Products include medical, dental, medical supplemental, and ancillary. This may also include email and/or chat support.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of company products and services, and the ability to make specific recommendations to match customers' needs.
- Effectively educate, persuade and close the sale.
- Multitask by utilizing multiple online systems while speaking with customers on the phone.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of products and services.
- Consistently meet established sales quotas, productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- Must be a current licensed Health Agent in one of the 50 United States.
- Must be eligible to obtain healthcare insurance license in additional states (Must pass a comprehensive background check that will include an FBI background check)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Must be 18 years or older.
- Minimum of 1 year of insurance sales experience. Medical supplemental sales experience highly preferred. Sales-driven and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent in multiple states.
- Associate’s Degree in Healthcare or related field.
- 3+ years of healthcare insurance sales in a call center environment.