Job ID / Title:
Content Writing Manager
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and organized person to join us as a Content Writing Manager. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career with a growing company and are a self-starter with strong leadership skills, we want to work with you!
Content Writing Managers in this role gets to:
- Use sound business judgment: motivate and inspire through leadership (helpful to increase knowledge base adoption, feedback, etc.)
- Effectively tell a story: create a story (or content) relevant to the role of a user / listener
- Be Creative: create easy-to-read knowledge-base articles for end-users
- Be a Leader: facilitate openness and build trust (which increases sharing of knowledge and system adoption). Can utilize individual expertise with frequent personal contact with colleagues (helps build trust which helps elicit feedback)
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Excellent writing and communication skills with an emphasis on process and product documentation
- Search Engine Optimization experience preferred
- Supervisory/Team Leader experience
- Ability to improvise and respond to sometimes unpredictable and dynamic environments
- Experience with the following: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, in addition to having a basic understanding of HTML code, CSS, responsive design, HTML5, etc.