Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as an Associate professional. Develop and publish reporting solutions to aid program leads in managing their day to day operations. Provide daily, weekly, and monthly guidance on program and agent level performance in terms of reporting in accordance with the programs SOW.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly statistical reports to clients and operations/service delivery
- Pulls data from various sources and present in an agreed upon standard template
- Program level reporting for each metric and its achievement to goal
- Published on time and accurately.
- Pulls, processes, and publish agent level report Stack ranking file for operations. To be used for consultant coaching etc.
- Generates daily billable hours.
- Comparison against locked forecasts from client.
- Provide analysis of metrics particularly those not meeting targets
- Recommendations to aid operations in their day to day management of the business.
Education Requirements: Graduate and Preferably Mathematics, Statistics background
Experience Requirements: 2+ years of work experience in a Call Centre; minimum 6 months experience in WFM function; Preferably reporting Analyst or Workforce Analyst
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have good understanding of office workflow - mails, policy adherence etc.
- Be willing to work in Night shifts
- Have good Aptitude Strong knowledge in MS-Excel
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Have basic knowledge of WFM concepts
- Have knowledge of Call Centre application data flow.