Sutherland is seeking a reliable and technical person to join us as Lead - Product Support. We are a group of hard-working and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Support the team: Maintain the code base for the projects that are assigned; support development of tools & solutions for deployment within various programs of Sutherland
- Keep management updated: Communicate to your peers and managers promptly as and when required.
- Enable the workforce: Work on bug fixes/issues that arise in the production environment and resolve them at the earliest; test & understand new technologies
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Help others: Provide continuous support to development of tools and solutions for deployment within various programs; support SD in implementation of SmartLeap tools & solutions
Education Requirements: Bachelor Degree
Experience Requirements: 4- 6 years of Good understanding and working knowledge on Windows Operating System; experience with scripting language to create batch files, script files etc.
Certification Requirements: Industry relevant certificates such as MCP, MCSA, N+, CCNA, CEH will be an added advantage.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be a keen learner of technology
- Have basics knowledge of windows crash analysis
- Have good exposure to Security space and knowledge of hardware
- Be reliable in following through with commitments and responsibilities
- Be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Have good understanding and working knowledge on Windows operating systems
- Have ability to research on infections by lab work, industry expert coordination, third party solution analysis etc.
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have good understanding of networking concepts, firewall, network communication paradigms, network protocols etc.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users