Sutherland is searching for an Associate Manager to lead, develop, and motivate a high-performance team of support professionals. We are looking for somebody who can understand the needs of individuals and work to instill knowledge and confidence. If you believe you have what it takes and you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
- Influence the lives of others: Develop, train, and manage team members
- Keep morale high: Ensure motivational programs are in place and encourage frequent recognition
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfactio
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observation
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Experience Requirements: Technical expertise with SQL knowledge.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Be able to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Have demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner