Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as an Associate Manager. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Improve the company: Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency
- Empower the workforce: Determine training needs to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- A minimum degree in commerce / finance. Additional qualifications are preferable like MBA Finance, CMA-Inter, ACS-Inter, CA Inter or other professional courses in Finance / Accounts (including candidates pursuing final year of MBA Finance, CFA or other professional courses).
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in Finance & Accounts (preferably in Cash / Bank reconciliations).
- Should have handled a team earlier with a minimum size of 8 or above.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Strong financial analysis skills; ability to think outside of traditional role to evaluate business implications
- Need to work for an esteemed client in Automobile Industry
- Manage Cash team who are responsible for preparing Bank reconciliation statement and performing reconciliation in Blackline tool
- Manage all assigned activities relating to Cash reconciliations
- Assist immediate manager in preparing Dash boards
- Expect to meet SLA /TAT that are defined
- Assist the team in case of any specific challenges / bottlenecks faced
- Prepare adhoc reports & analysis on requests by management
- Review and approve reconciliations in Blackline, Post Journal entries in SAP after thorough review
- Need to support for Audit (Internal / External)
- Demonstrated capability of managing multiple & concurrent tasks
- Excellent Data Mining skills
- Expert level knowledge in Accounting and MI Reporting
- Expertise knowledge of SAP ERP system and Blackline
- Excellent in MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Access and Power point)
- Exposure to Six Sigma Tools is an added advantage