Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and analytical person to join us as a Scheduling Specialist. Primary responsibilities will be to create sets of schedules to ensure the most efficient use of staffing resources are balanced with maximum employee retention. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed,
we want to work with you!
• Track all elements of staff shrinkage to be used in the development of schedules.
• Identify all reasonable shift definitions that can be used to match the changing demands.
• Identify and maintain compliance with any regulations, rules, or agreements that affect scheduling of frontline staff.
• Develop analysis that identify opportunities for changes that will improve operational efficiency, consistency of results, and/or employee satisfaction.
• Identify and plan for team meetings, training, coaching and other off-phone tasks.
• Ensure that correct assumptions regarding historical data and business drivers are input into the WFM system and kept current and any other duties as assigned.