Sutherland is seeking an organized and reliable person to join us as a Receptionist. We are a group of driven and supportive individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Receptionists in this role get to:
- Keep things running: Coordinate, schedule, and plan meetings, travels itineraries, events, and activities; Oversee supplies inventory and assets
- Keep Sutherland aligned: Ensure compliance to standard procedures and policies; maintain proper filing of papers and documents
- Be the point-of-contact: Coordinate with vendors and other departmental members to ensure proper management of events and supplies
- Support the team: Oversee creation and delivery of new hire packages; assist in new hire orientation and tasks
- Strengthen relationships: Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
Our most successful candidate will have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- English skills (verbal and written) minimum B1.
- Experience as Receptionist desirable, or customer service.
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Reliability in following through with commitments and responsibilities
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Ability to work in MS Office
- Ability to work flexible hours
Don't get scammed, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Read more to safeguard yourself from job scammers on our blog. http://bit.ly/stopjobscammers