Job ID / Title:
SME Customer Service
Sales / Telesales
Responsible for assisting the Supervisor in coaching, leading, and developing a successful and cohesive team of 25-30 Sales Consultants with a high level of productivity to achieve the department’s overall performance metrics and goals. Serve as a back-up to the Supervisor and will be instrumental in ensuring our customers receive world-class customer service through proactive and innovative service approaches. This position will provide leadership opportunities for Sales Consultants in a care center environment. To observe the SLA with a qualitative objective and customer orientation to the client company’s customers
- People focus first; help keep the team excited to be here and work with each other
- Sales orientated, know what the goals are and how to focus on achieving them
- Support the development of the team; help each of your team to choose their career path
- Empower a “can do culture without fear”
SME in this role get to:
- Support and coach sales consultants. Handle escalations and questions while providing cross-training, feedback, and learning opportunities to expand the team’s knowledge. Serve as an escalated resource at all times to all team members in their quest of providing world class customer service excellence. Review all concerns or issues escalated from the team during assigned shift; meet any immediate needs and forward to designated parties for follow-up.
- Coach team members to customer service excellence using various forms of role playing and reviewing actual customer interactions. Align core values and mission with each sales Consultant one-on-one interaction.
- Perform periodic training and information sessions to empower the team while developing presentation and communication skills. Assist in post-training activities, act as a resource for team questions and provide assessments of team progress to supervisor.
- Act as the escalation point for the team to resolve escalated customer interactions, with the fundamental philosophy of doing the right thing for each customer every time.
- Coordinate and manage workflow processes during assigned shifts.
- Analyze and advise supervisor of team and/or workflow issues and recommend suggestions or solutions.
Our most successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic, understand and be interested in sales, with an appetite to learn
- Enjoy the challenge of sales, and have a consultative approach
- Be passionate about helping our customers grow their business
- Care for the needs of your customer; really understands the client’s product range, so you know how best to help your customer.
- Care deeply about each other and making an impact on the customer.
- Put high value on quality and caring for the customers’ needs
- Feel safe with taking risks without fear of failure
- Be future focused; not think about how things have been done in the past, but focus on how to solve challenges in the future
- Four year college degree and/or equivalent work experience
- (1 year) work experience
- Minimum six (6) months of sales experience
- Accomplished experience selling hospitality products