- Improve the company: Make recommendations to enhance processes and boost ease and efficiency
- Empower the workforce: Determine training needs to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge; handle operations & support for platforms & products.
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Oversee and manage performance and service quality to guarantee customer satisfaction
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
Education Requirements: B.E / B.Tech / M.C.A
Experience Requirement :8-10 Years Experience in SQL/PLSQL, SQL Server.
Health care domain knowledge and Agile SCRUM methodologies experience will be an added advantage.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have Knowledge on SQL/PLSQL
- Have Knowledge on SSIS, SSRS packages
- Have excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Be reliable in following through with commitments and responsibilities
- Be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Be able to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Have demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users