Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a GTI Recording Associate.We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Enable the workforce: Support and maintain technological and security infrastructures and Address user incident and service request tickets and respond to outages
- Help others: Relate to customers to remedy their frustration or confusion in resolving issues and Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue
- Support the team: Remove obstacles that may be hindering individual and group progress and Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Keep management updated: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports and Help create technical documentation and manuals
- Responsible to provide technical assistance to clients
- Ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
Education Requirements: BSc in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
Experience Requirements:Proven work experience as a desktop support Engineer, Technical support engineer or similar role. Background in NICE and VERINT recording platforms would be preferred.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be able to perform
remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions.
- Have excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Have customer-oriented attitude.
- be able to install, upgrade and troubleshoot recording systems.