Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Sr. Professional- Application Development. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Help others: Provide continuous support to the developed applications
- Support the team: Maintain the code base for the projects that are assigned
- Keep management updated: Communicate to your peers and managers promptly as and when required.
- Enable the workforce: Develop web applications using .net technologies; work on bug fixes/issues that arise in the production environment and resolve them at the earliest
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
Certification Requirements: Technical Certifications will be a plus.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have ability to lead the projects architecturally
- Must have experience in managing more than one project technically
- Have ability to perform root cause analysis for technical changes
- Have strong Database SQL skills.
- Have 2-4 years of experience in Python language
- Have excellent skills in tracking and developing design and architecture documents
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have experience in code optimization, applying design principles.
- Have ability to handle end to end ownership