Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and analytical person to join us as a Workforce Management Specialist. We are a group of hard-working and forward-thinking individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Specialists in this role get to:
- Set the path to success: Oversee, manage, and track forecasting of monthly and weekly volumes for successful planning
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations
- Influence the lives of others: Develop, train, and manage team members
- Take the lead: Develop an internal future managerial pipeline to fulfill quality and adequate talent needs
Responsible for forecasting volumes, AHT and Shrinkage based on historical data taking in to
account seasonality and trends.
Compute optimal staffing using forecasts and other staffing assumptions to support contractual
Prepare short term and long term staffing projections using optimal staffing plans
Publish finalized staffing plans every week after discussions with stakeholders and taking in to
account business dynamics and customer requirements.
Manage manpower requisitions that come out of the weekly staff plans and track their status
to ensure timely hiring, training and go live.
Assist in providing staffing requirements for all new and existing business.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Two+ years of workforce management experience in a contact center environment
- English and Spanish proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
Don't get scammed, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Read more to safeguard yourself from job scammers on our blog. http://bit.ly/stopjobscammers