Sutherland is seeking a dynamic and strategic-thinking person to join us as a Director - WFM. We are a group of forward-thinking and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Keep management updated: Collaborating with key stakeholders such as Sales Lead; Bid Manager, Solution Architect, Technology, Finance and Delivery teams in providing the right resource estimate.
- Improve the company: Advise the business units/sales teams on various options available to build customer required staffing model.
- Keep Sutherland aligned: Complete all required data for internal governance processes and lead the discussion on risk and assumptions, contractual terms and, commitments pertaining to WFM.
- Strengthen relationships: Liase with internal stakeholders and clients to provide best available solution to business needs
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have strong exposure to resource planning, forecasting & scheduling
- Exposure to IEX tool, Iroz xtreme scheduling tool, CMS/Avaya (router) to be able to pull reports from avaya
- Have strong experience in stakeholder management (dealing with pricing, service delivery, WFM internal team, internal stakeholders)
- Have good understanding of the contractual conditions that impact staffing along with clear understanding of all risks and assumptions, to be able to create risk managed staffing models.
- Knowledge to provide strategic direction to continuously improve workforce management practices and results
- Knowledge to advise the pricing team on the achievable agent utilization, FTE requirement and seat utilization