Sutherland is seeking an experienced Ethics and compliance professional to join the SGS Compliance team as a Manager for Ethics and Corporate Compliance. The Program Manager for the SGS Corporate Compliance function will support the global compliance program and its policies, processes, and core projects. We are a group of energetic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Support the team: Manage program processes and day-to-day program operations; respond to operational program requests across the organization
- Create effective communication strategies: Drive our annual communication plan; develop strategies and deliver content in collaboration with cross-functional Subject Matter Experts and process owners.
- Manage projects and document processes: Develop specific short-term and long-range project plans as needed and manage target deliverables within the project team and/or service provider/vendor (as appropriate); oversee functional and program process documentation
- Support case management and system administration: Serve as the system administrator for the program incident case management tool; manage database hierarchy, access framework, and general system administration; be the primary support to the program Director on case management system requests and reporting
- Oversee reporting: Develop, report, and manage program KPI
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Qualified Accountant/MBA/other degree in Finance or legal, preferably with CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner) certification and minimum 4 - 5 years’ experience
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of key anti-bribery legislations including the FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other applicable national and international legislation.
- Knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
- To operate effectively in complex organizational and regulatory environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with all levels of management in addressing complex issues
- Prior experience in conducting and leading internal investigations
- Experience in conducing disciplinary committees or panels, or otherwise supporting disciplinary processes
- Experience in writing and/or deploying compliance policies and/or Codes of Conduct and conducting compliance risk assessments.
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to collaborate with Business Ethics Officers and Corporate Ethics Office to prioritize and provide support for handling of case investigations, conflict of interest reviews, trainings and related Ethics processes.
- Sound judgement, highest levels of personal integrity, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to travel (both domestic and international) on a short notice.
- Knowledge of foreign languages will be a plus