Sutherland is seeking a reliable and techno functional person to join us as a Manger - Hyperion Functional Lead. We are a group of hard-working and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Closure of books in HFM: Extend the relevant support to GAO (Global Accounting Office) team in closing books in HFM monthly.
- Co-ordination: Closely work with People Soft team, ODI team and MDM teams.
- Support users: Support all HFM users globally and work closely on system related issues.
- Improve the process.
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Work as a team lead in the development of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Develop solutions and strategies based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing infrastructure.
- Manage the lifecycle of specific IT applications and their delivery to the organization Designs technology solutions by modeling requirements and applying standard application methodology best practices.
- Manage user expectations regarding appropriate milestones and deadlines.
- Serve as techno functional consultant lead in IT organization and support key user groups.
- Impart technical expertise to less experienced team members.
Education Requirements: CA Inter/MBA Finance
Experience Requirements: Minimum five years of experience in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management(HFM) product implementation, support or upgrade activities.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have good knowledge on global consolidation process.
- Have demonstrated leadership skills; be able to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.