Job ID / Title:
Customer Support Insurance Advisor
Customer Service Internet
Sutherland is in need of experienced Insurance Agents Advisors to join our dynamic team. If you are a self-motivated, team-oriented and career-oriented person who seeks to achieve a high level of success, then do not miss this opportunity! We provide paid training to prepare you for success in this position. Our industry-leading benefits are just one way that we invest in our team to enhance your phenomenal career opportunities at Sutherland.
As an Insurance Chat Agent, you will be responsible for providing professional presentations to Fortune 500 companies over the phone. Advisors Agents assist members with inquiries and gather pertinent information necessary to offer a quote while thoroughly answering questions and setting proper expectations regarding the products and sales process.
As a Licensed Insurance Agent, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Make changes in coverage's
- Accurately process quote and sale information in system
- Collect payment and bind coverage
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, organized and prompt. We’re looking for someone who will be here, on time, for every shift, ready to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Property and Casualty insurance license, or Personal Lines insurance license
- Two or more years of Sales and/or Customer Service experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with POS applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- P & C License Required (Sutherland covers the cost of the license if you do not have one currently)
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED