Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Customer Service Consultant. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
In this position, you will be answering inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. This could include responding to inquiries about products and services, processing payments, or performing general account maintenance. In some situations, up-selling customers to new products or services may be encouraged.
We Will Give You:
- Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
- The chance to work with people who will become your second family
- A workplace that’s never boring
- The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
- Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred