Job ID / Title:
Client Engagement Specialist
Customer Service Internet
Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Client Engagement Specialist. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
This group handles services which include Wireless, Internet, and TV services. As a Customer Service Retention Specialist, your primary responsibility is to provide solutions to customers who are seeking to cancel existing services.
- Answer inbound calls to provide outstanding customer service.
- Touch all aspects of customer service from answering billing questions to escalation of complex issues.
- Multi-task and interact with several applications simultaneously.
- Ask probing questions to gain a deep understanding of the customer’s concern and recommend a solution that meets the customer’s need
- Accurately notate all customer interactions
- Act with the highest degree of professionalism to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred