The Director Quality looks after the strategic aspects of quality management within the Quality team at the site which includes Quality planning, ensuring that the Quality framework is in place and fostering standardization in all quality practices across all the programs under him/her. Apart from driving the performance of the quality metrics at the site, the Director Quality also ensures that the Quality goals are aligned to the business goals and the pathway defined for achieving the business goals through Quality is taken care.
Directors in this role get to:
- Prepare and review Quality plan to implement Quality procedures effectively in assigned site and programs
- Provide direction to the team on how to manage quality to meet or exceed Quality SLAs for the programs at the assigned site(s).
- Manage the resources including human and equipment’s from a high level to deliver Quality flawlessly
- Responsible for QMS and compliance – Work on having quality check plan, documented procedures, processes, records as per QMS requirements. Ensuring compliance to the standard. Stringent review mechanism to ensure compliance and strong governance model.
- Review performance periodically by gathering relevant data, analyses, reports and insights/trends
- Drive and remove bottlenecks for continuous improvement initiatives – Focus on bringing baseline performance to entitlement and then move towards a new benchmark
- Review Program requirements and ensure they are met – Look at the program metrics , create and implement an action plan to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Work in a collaborative manner with stakeholders – various touch points with stakeholders to discuss performance, partner with program to deliver excellent service to our customers
- Team Player - Ensure employee satisfaction. Build a positive working atmosphere within the team and engage the team members with employee engagement models. Build competencies within the team so they can pick up additional responsibilities/move to the next level
- Develop of skills – through classroom and on the job training
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency – Use process mapping techniques, quality tools to increase utilization, performance. Eliminate NVA
- Use Lean Six Sigma methodology – Work on six sigma and business impact projects, train team members on lean six sigma and quality tools. Mentor team members to pick YB Projects
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Hard-working, innovative and meticulous
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Good judgment and planning.
- ‘Out of the Box’ thinking
- Good Decision making and Problem Solving abilities
- Strong background of managing Quality standards for large contact Center operations, with proven track record of achieving Quality Metric Targets / Thresholds.
- Effective communicator with experience in interacting with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Good experience in Transaction Monitoring management like sampling, coaching, creating monitoring forms, verifying effectiveness of monitoring.
- Strong analytical ability with knowledge of statistical tools and methods.
- Excellent Project management skills with ability to create and execute action plans while working with multiple stakeholders.
- Be able to identify right management resources and delegate effectively to achieve Quality KPIs
- Experience with Certification audits like ISO / COPC so that he / she can drive and facilitate the requirements.
- Led or coached projects like Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, etc. for improvement.
- Experience in Team Development and mentoring through classroom and practical trainings and projects.