Sutherland is seeking a dynamic and intuitive person to join us as Taleo Super User in Talent Acquisition. We are a group of energetic and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Coordinators in this role get to:
- Flexibility: This team will support our global applicant tracking system, so flexibility in schedule and workload is required.
- Uphold business processes: Review support mailboxes to address end-user issues and provide support to close the issue.
- Inform the team: Log all issues and provide feedback to end-users and leaders on evolving issues.
- Identify trends: recognize users who have developed best practices; propos solutions for sub-optimal processes.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Have direct working experience with the Taleo Applicant Tracking System
- Be able to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings and initiatives
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team player.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong multitasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications.
- Have at least intermediate PC keyboarding skills and intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Work, Excel) experience.