Sutherland is searching for a Lead - Legal to manage Legal and Regulatory, Policy and Procedure. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Lead in this role get to:
- Coordinate with each line of business any Regulatory Changes, Provide first level risk assessments of the impact of the change
- Legal Research of Regulatory Statues Current, Future, Pending in Comment
- Update and maintenance of Policy and Procedures based on the changes, along with maintenance and version controls of the policy and procedures
- Reviewing and researching case law of past, current, and pending litigations, civil, corporate and criminal
- Reporting and maintaining current regulatory change process and ensure updated and accurate data
- Escalation of any immediate high risks to company
- Coordinate any communication and approval of utilization of outside council for additional legal opinion for clarifications of regulatory statue
- Licensed Attorney
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Four or more years of Legal experience in Law or BPO
- Experience in Legal and Regulatory, policy and procedure
- English Proficiency – communicate in English in conference calls, e-mails, etc.
- Experience with BPO
- Ability to work in an organized, detailed manner under tight deadlines