Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Lead - Service Delivery. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Assist the front-line supervisors in reporting and publishing daily dashboards
- Take complete ownership of client reporting
- Mentor new hires
- Perform mentored audits and provide feedback
- Drive initiative as and when required
Education Requirements: Graduate
Experience Requirements: 3+ years' experience in US Healthcare.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have strong financial analysis skills; ability to think outside of traditional role to evaluate business implications
- Have eemonstrated capability of managing multiple & concurrent tasks
- Have excellent Data Mining skills
- Have expert level knowledge in MI Reporting
- Have excellent knowledge in MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Be fluent in spoken English and good in written communication