Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as an Associate Professional - Credit Review Analyst, responsible for performing credit reviews of our existing and new customers, requiring some analysis and individual judgement. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Associate Professional - Credit Review Analyst in this role get to:
Perform credit reviews: The person hired for this role has to perform credit check of our customers (both new and existing) and make a recommendation to the management.
- Support the team: Develop contacts outside immediate work area for such purposes as obtaining, verifying, or providing information concerning accounting documents. Perform routine classification and/or coding to appropriate transaction accounts.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree with three or more years of related work experience; or formal, specialized, job-related training with one to two years related work experience.
- Good working knowledge of the credit world: Interpreting Financials, Analysing Financial Ratios and validating customer data
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Reliability in following through with commitments and responsibilities