Sutherland is seeking an organized and knowledgeable person to join us as a Shuttle Driver to provide safe transport to/from our sites throughout Jamaica. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Drivers in this role get to:
- Operate the corporate shuttle van(s) to transport company Executives, Managers, visitors and guests to/from Sutherland sites within Jamaica and to/from local hotels and airports.
- Be a true chauffer - interact with passengers - providing assistance to open vehicle doors, assist with onboarding and off-boarding the vehicle, handling luggage, etc.
- Perform daily interoffice mail runs between Jamaica sites as needed and/or courier services
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have a clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Be able to operate a motor vehicle with the aid of handicap equipment
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Be attentive to details
- Be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Be able to use the Internet and/or Smart Phone to navigate routes to unknown destinations
- Possess knowledge of the use of a GPS
- Possess the ability to drive 2-3 hours non-stop
- Maintain extreme confidentiality both while on the job and on personal time
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform runs on early mornings, nights, weekends, overnights (given advance notice whenever possible)