Job ID / Title:
Sutherland is searching for Team Managers to lead, develop, and motivate a high-performance team of support professionals.
We are looking for somebody who can understand the needs of individuals and work to instill knowledge and confidence. If you believe you have what it takes and are looking for a fulfilling career within an expanding company, apply today!
Impact the bottom line: Drive the performance of a team of Consultants, meeting and exceeding all KPI targets
Strengthen relationships: Manage attrition, shrinkage, and other critical metrics of the team
Influence the lives of others: Coach and mentor Consultants, providing feedback and performance management
Keep management updated: Inform leadership on the latest trends of end-user customers and provide feedback to Ops Managers
Define Sutherland's reputation: Drive organizational initiatives within the team from time to time
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Be able to work in MS Office
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner