Sutherland is seeking an attentive and professional person to join us as a Training Expert. We are a group of hard-working and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Trainers in this role get to:
- Empower the workforce: Create, facilitate, and/or revise training materials and documents to equip staff with fundamental skills and knowledge.
- Impact the bottom line: Produce solid and effective strategies based on accurate and meaningful data reports and analysis and/or keen observations.
- Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; understand needs, resolve issues, and meet expectations.
- Keep management updated: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, English, or Education preferred
- Knowledge of Enterprise business
- Six+ months experience in a process transformation position preferred; One+ years in a communication training post
- English Proficiency