Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a GTI Recording Associate. As an Associate professional, you will be responsible to provide technical assistance to our clients. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot recording systems. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
- Enable the workforce: Support and maintain technological and security infrastructures and Address user incident and service request tickets and respond to outage; ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.
- Help others: Relate to customers to remedy their frustration or confusion in resolving issues and Test alternative pathways until you resolve an issue.
- Support the team: Remove obstacles that may be hindering individual and group progress and Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Keep management updated: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports and Help create technical documentation and manuals.
Education Requirements: BSc in Computer Science, IT or relevant field
Experience Requirements: Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer or similar role; background in NICE and VERINT recording platforms would be preferred
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have ability to perform remote troubleshooting and provide clear instructions
- Have excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Be customer-oriented attitude
- Be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Be persistent in working through challenges and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner